Thursday, January 5, 2017

stacy 2016

Stacy 2016 (6)

My amazing friend Stacy graduated from Metro this year. It’s been a lot of hard work on her part and her family. Her kiddos are so blessed to have such a hard working, and dedicated woman for a Mom. I’ve known Stacy for over ten years now and it’s truly been a blessing. She is such a solid person and friend. She would truly do anything for anyone. I just love how thoughtful and kind she is. One of my favorite qualities about Stacy is how she is always trying to see things from someone else’s perspective. It takes so much humility and forethought to consider everyone else’s perspective on things. I consider Stacy one of my best friends. She was quick to befriend me when we moved here and has always been so supportive and just… well, amazing.
I love you Stacy and I am SO excited for the adventure that’s ahead of you. You will do wonderful things and you will bless so many lives. <3

Stacy 2016 (1)

Stacy 2016 (12)Stacy 2016 (19)Stacy 2016 (23)Stacy 2016 (30)Stacy 2016 (31)Stacy 2016 (33)

No comments: