Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wescott Family - aurora, co maternity photographer

Wescott Maternity 2014 058

Meet the Westcott's!

This cute family was just about to welcome their new edition, Andrew! Xander was about to be a proud big brother. We had a fun shoot on this beautifully overcast day in March. Xander is an active, curious, smart little boy and he is an excellent big brother. I really love his parents too, May & Brent. They are so laid back and fun to talk to. They’re also some of the most intelligent people I know. I feel like I’m smarter after I talk to them!

I feel blessed to know this family and they’re sweet kids.

Thank you to the Westcott's for allowing me to capture a few memories before Andrew made his entrance into this world. Here’s to  many happy memories ahead of you.

Wescott Maternity 2014 106Wescott Maternity 2014 136Wescott Maternity 2014 194Wescott Maternity 2014 242

I love how I caught Brent & Xander in the background on this one. So sweet!

Wescott Maternity 2014 308

Xander is the man.

No comments: