Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Savhanna’s Baptism–June 2013

Savhanna Boyer Baptism 2013 047

I was so excited when Savhanna’s parents asked me to take Savhanna’s baptism photos! First off, I had never taken baptism photos for anyone before and I was just so excited for Savhanna and her special day.

Savhanna is an awesome, spunky, funny, sweet little girl, who is so  beautiful, inside and out! I loved taking these photos!

 

Savhanna Boyer Baptism 2013 144Savhanna Boyer Baptism 2013 202

I can’t think of a better backdrop than the Denver LDS Temple.(click on the link to learn more) It’s so beautiful and peaceful. We had a fun shoot and I loved every second of it!

 Savhanna Boyer Baptism 2013 310Savhanna Boyer Baptism 2013 325

Congratulations once again to sweet Savhanna, you’ve made our Heavenly Father proud with your choices.

No comments: