Monday, February 3, 2014

Baby Boy Kai – November 2013

Set Two (3)

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore my job? A LOT. Like, a LOT. Just love it.

This is my sweet friend, Andrea. I met Andrea while Joe and I were dating. Andrea was dating Joe’s friend Randall and they were married a month after we were. I love Andrea. She is sweet, kind, and such a good mother to her three boys! Kai is the youngest and I’m so glad I was able to photograph him and his mom! What a beautiful session it was. And Kai was so easy going. Loved him!

Thanks Andrea, I had so much fun during this session and it was awesome to catch up with you guys! Even if Randall tried to steal my little Gwen. Haha. Love you guys!

Set Two (8)

Motherhood suits her.

Set Two (9)Set Two (12)Set Two (13)Set Two (20)Set Two (22)

No comments: