Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cami, Nate, & Calvin - January 2014

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Cami & Nate. Cami was pregnant with sweet little Calvin at the time. He was born just this week on Monday. So far, he’s doing really well and so are Cami & Nate. I’m sure they are just thrilled to finally have him here.

I can’t even begin to explain how this maternity session has blessed my life. Calvin has had a rough go already, even before he was born, but I know he is a very strong and very special boy. He’s also very blessed to be joining the family he’s joining! They are some amazingly strong, positive, faithful people. It was a gentle reminder for me personally to always have faith in The Lord, never take anything for granted, even the smallest of the small moments, and how the hardest of times can only make you stronger. And leaning on The Lord is never a bad thing to do. He is there for us, always.

So to Cami, Nate, & Calvin – I’m so glad I could be apart of your lives, even if its only for a little bit, I’m so grateful to have met you. Thank you for helping me remember a few things about my past, and for being so strong for your little boy who needs you guys so much!

Congratulations on Calvin’s birth and becoming parents! Y’all will be so wonderful at it!

You’re in my heart and in my prayers!

Barney Maternity Feb 2014 015Barney Maternity Feb 2014 019Barney Maternity Feb 2014 029Barney Maternity Feb 2014 035Barney Maternity Feb 2014 048Barney Maternity Feb 2014 088Barney Maternity Feb 2014 141Barney Maternity Feb 2014 215-2Barney Maternity Feb 2014 244

1 comment:

Sundy said...

These are so beautiful, Natalie. You have a gift.