Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tanner Family - aurora co photographer

Tanner Family 2014 088

One of the many things I love about my job is the fact that I get to see friends that I haven’t seen in a while. Its pretty awesome. Kyla and her sweet family lived in our area for a while and although we didn’t get to see each other much except for church, it was still nice having them around. I’ve known Kyla for ages now, its amazing how quickly time flies! She now has this beautiful little family and they are just so happy together.

This was an early morning session and although I’m not a morning person, this shoot made it so worth the early start! I had fun catching up with the Tanners and seeing their cute girls again! And sweet little Avril has grown SO much since her newborn session earlier this year. Ellery is a beautiful, intelligent, sweet little girl! I always love seeing this sweet family!

Thank you, Tanners, for such a wonderful morning session!

Tanner Family 2014 017Tanner Family 2014 136Tanner Family 2014 153Tanner Family 2014 169Tanner Family 2014 172Tanner Family 2014 175Tanner Family 2014 189Tanner Family 2014 215

No comments: