Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tiffany - aurora co photographer

Tiffany Wellard 2014 014

Tiffany and her family use to live in Aurora near us and then moved away a few years ago, just about an hour away from here. I was so excited to see her and her mom for this session! It had been a while!

Tiffany is such a sweet, sweet girl, and so amazing and I feel blessed to know her and her sweet family. It was fun catching up with her Mom Susan and seeing her little brothers, they all had grown so much! This session was fun and filled with mosquitos!! Haha, we still had a great time and I really enjoyed seeing Tiffany again. I can’t believe she’s a senior already! Time really flies.

Thanks Tiffany! I had such a wonderful time with you at the park! I will treasure your sweet hugs & kisses dear!

Tiffany Wellard 2014 060Tiffany Wellard 2014 242Tiffany Wellard 2014 255Tiffany Wellard 2014 270

No comments: